- Weapon Handling& Live Firing Course3rd June 2022Please click below for availability and booking
- Weapon Handling& Live Firing Course9th July 2022Please click below for availability and booking
The Tunnel, along with its already established shooting experiences and in coordination with Olive Group UK Ltd, is now offering a bespoke range day.
We retain a wide range of qualified and experienced instructors enabling us to offer bespoke training packages. The 100m rifle range offers four firing points for shooting bench-rest, prone, kneeling and standing.
If you require rifle shooting or private security training for yourself or your employees, please CONTACT US to discuss details.
Topics covered include:
- Competency in weapon handling of all weapon systems used
- Range work
Candidates must meet the following:
- Must be aged 21 or above
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Must be of reasonable health and fitness levels due to the nature of the course
Assessment is by way of a series of live firing shoots and weapon handling proficiency.
At the end of the Weapon Handling & Live Firing Course, successful candidates will receive a certificate as proof of attendance outlining the course training objectives.
Our Weapon Handling & Live Firing Courses run for 1 day.
Accommodation is not included, however this is available in the nearby towns / villages of Charmouth, Lyme Regis or Axminster. The links below provide a good selection, but early bookings are highly recommended, especially if visiting during peak season.
£300 GBP (Excl. VAT) / £360 GBP (Incl. VAT)