We are currently offering the following International Courses, held in Kurdistan, Iraq.
- Hostile Environment Close Protection Operator (HECPO) Course
- 2-3 day RoSPA Defensive Driver Training Course
- 1 day Online Theoretical Driver Training Course
- 3 day RoSPA Driver Training & Enhanced Weapons Range Course
- 3-4 day Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) Course. Includes Emergency First Aid at Work (Highfield Accredited)
- Highfield L3 First Responder Emergency Medic Trauma (FREM-T) Course
- Highfield L3 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work and use of an AED
- Bespoke Training Course
All of these courses (with the exception of our 1 day Online Theoretical Driver Training Course) are delivered in our secure training facility in Erbil, Kurdistan with access to state of the art classrooms and conference rooms.
Our International Courses include food, accommodation, pick-up and drop off at Erbil International Airport. Flights and Visas are the individual’s responsibility, but advice and recommendations can be provided on request.