This online course is designed for company drivers unable to attend the full driver training packages due to work commitments and remote locations.
The course covers all critical aspects of defensive driver training, using a combination of videos, question and answer sessions and auditory communication between candidates and instructor.
All Instructors are RoSPA Level 4 certified in advanced behavioural driver training.
Topics covered include:
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Driver
- Understanding the system of vehicle control IPSGA
- Safe driver planning considerations, hazard awareness and space management
- First, last parades and planned halt checks
- Soft skin or B6 vehicle dynamics
- Driver stability control and driver aids, including IVMS
- Driver fatigue management
- Understanding time, speed and distance
- Effects of understeer / oversteer
You must hold a valid in-date driving licence.
Candidates must be aged 21 or above.
Hold an in-date passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
Must be of reasonable health and fitness due to the nature of the course.
Assessment is by way of a confirmation and questioning throughout the presentation.
At the end of the online theoretical driver training course you will receive a certificate as proof of attendance.
Our online theoretical driver training course runs over a single day (8hrs).
Price on application.