The Level 3 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work and Use of an AED is a qualification aimed at providing learners with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to support emergency first aid in the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
For this qualification learners must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
Hold an in-date passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
Must be of reasonable health and fitness due to the nature of the course.
Assessment is by way of a practical and multiple choice assessment, for IQA reasons some assessments may be filmed.
At the end of the EFAAW course you will receive a recognised Highfield level 3 certificate.
Our EFAAW course runs over 1 day.
Prices will include food, accommodation, pick-up and drop off at Erbil International Airport.
Flights and Visas are the individual’s responsibility, but advice and recommendations can be provided.
Price on application.